The imperfect past subjunctive is used when both actions take place at the same time in the past. For example, "Juan wanted you to go" would be translated as "Juan quería que fueras".
(2) Master the conjugations
Scroll down and click on "ALL but vosotros"
(3) Get used to seeing several verb tenses by playing this SCATTER game several times
(4) do this PRACTICE TEST until you can get an A every time!
(5) Present or past? Indicative or subjunctive?
(6) More matching practice
(7) Even more matching practice
(8) Present or imperfect subjunctive?
(9) Play against a classmate or the computer